WHAT IS Mega Space?
Mega Space resides in what remains of a 270-million-year-old limestone deposit. In the mining process, limestone is removed by the room-and-pillar method, leaving behind the 25-foot square pillars that create the natural supports and roadways throughout the cavern.
The pillars’ even spacing, combined with concrete flooring and 16-foot high, smooth ceilings, make build-to-suit facilities time and cost efficient for tenants. Tenants requiring anywhere from 10,000 to one million square feet can be established in their desired space in as little as 150 days. Mega Space warehouses are humidity controlled, brightly lit, with miles of wide, paved streets accessed at the street level.
- Close to downtown Louisville, KY -- just 10 minutes from Downtown Louisville and 5 minutes from Louisville International Airport
- Immediately accessible to I-264 and I-65, and within minutes of I-265 and I-71
- Advantageous location in the Logistics Belt with easy 1-2 day delivery points to over 80% of the US
- Minutes away from the UPS Worldport facility
- Consistent, year-round temperature and easily controlled humidity levels
- Naturally pest-free
- Street level access
- Millions of square feet free from exposure to outdoor elements
Mega Space Services
- State-of-the-art fire sprinkler systems monitored by a centralized computer
- Professional on-site management
- Full-time maintenance crew
Mega Space Facts & Figures
- Wide roadways
- 24- to 32-foot ceilings
- Protected by fire sprinklers
- Strength of limestone is 60,000 pounds per square inch (10x stronger than concrete)